Improvised Blouse

I made a doll top out of cheap wide lace.

I found a ridiculously large spool of lace at a yard sale for around $3 this past summer. Well, truth be told, two rolls of different kinds of lace for $5, but let’s not get bogged down by specifics.

Angela still didn’t have a proper blouse to go under her JSK, so I decided to use the lace to make one.

I found this blouse on ebay and figured it would be easy enough to make one using materials I had on hand.

I wasn’t happy with how it turned out without sleeves, so I improvised and trimmed some of the excess lace and got lucky.

It’s not perfect but it’s a start.

Next on my list is to make a proper petticoat for her!