A few weeks ago I decided to go to the farmer’s market and thrifting. Before I left, I took these on my phone’s front-facing camera. I decided after this photo to start keeping my cheaper vlogging camera on hand in order to take better photos.
At a stopping by a couple of yard sales, I found some lovely clothes for fifty cents each. Also lucking upon a lovely night-gown/slip, I intend to try out the t-shirt under a slip dress trend. Worst case it turns out terrible and I have a lovely night gown.
On my way to the flea market I spotted a little car show! I pulled off since it wasn’t out of the way to check it out. There were a ton of beautiful old cars there. Of course, I took a selfie with the Ford Model T that was there.
While the first really affordable car for many American families, one must also consider that this car is par of the reason why climate change is such a problem.
I found this really cool timeline on the history of the car, if you want to check it out.
- Earl Jean Shorts: Given to my by a friend.
- Calvin Klein Tee: Goodwill
- Honey Scarf (on neck): Goodwill
- Henri Bendel Bag: Poshmark and dyed with this dye.
- Italian Leatherworks Sandals: Goodwill
- Oscar de la Renta Scarf (on bag): Goodwill
- Gucci Shades: Uptown Cheapskate
- Pebble Watch: Best Buy